Sliver Moon

A slice of moon hangs over the night.
A sliver of golden yellow against a cobalt sky.
Its crescent shape,

corners turned upward, toward Heaven, resembles a smile.
On a cold winter eve, this shard of light guides me, brightens my journey,

leads the way home.

by Lina Rehal

Saturday, November 3, 2007

And so it blows...


Just to keep you informed about this hurricane turned nor'easter, I thought I would let you know I live on the east coast close to Boston. We live on a marina, so the water is literally at my back door. It's getting pretty nasty out there. Luckily, I was able to go out this morning and get my nails done. I do have my priorities. High tide should be about 4 p.m. I hope we don't lose our power. I added the rose because it's a pretty picture and we won't see roses again for a while now. ( I also wanted to see how hard it would be to add photos. It wasn't hard at all, so you will see more of them on this blog.)

No comments: