Sliver Moon

A slice of moon hangs over the night.
A sliver of golden yellow against a cobalt sky.
Its crescent shape,

corners turned upward, toward Heaven, resembles a smile.
On a cold winter eve, this shard of light guides me, brightens my journey,

leads the way home.

by Lina Rehal

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Welcome

The first thing I want to do here is welcome you to my latest blog. I've tried several, as some of you know. Sometimes they aren't user friendly and I give up on them. The one I call "Fuzzy Pink Muse" is mostly my writing and book promotions. Here I would like to just write about whatever comes to me at the time. More journaling, I guess. I want to make it a place for people to visit and communicate back and forth when I figure all that out.

I'll add photos here and there if they upload easily enough. If not, it will be rather a plain blog.

I would like to talk about things that happen and make me think. I have been toying with the idea of a column of some kind called "The Rehal World." Sometimes, something seemingly ordinary happens, an idea springs from it and I write about it. I want to do that here in The Rehal World.

Let's hope it works.

Thanks for visiting. Come by often.

3 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

Congratulations on the new blog! We'll see how the coments work as well. I'm looking forward to reading all about the Rehal World!

Jane Carroll
http://www.berthasize.com
http://www.lovingliferadioshow.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is uplifting.

To keep my spirits active, I am into a new project which certainly could use a poem or two. Currently I am in the process of publishing a "Caregiver's Shopping Guide" of daily living aids products. There will be inspirational stories, appropriate projects from NABBW members, results of my personal shopping for daily living aids, and more.

You have a gift that shows in this blog.

Anonymous said...

I have just written a comment and am not sure it was completed. I love the blog.